Exterior Completing & MEP Works
Jan 30, 2014
The aluminium cladding has been completed across all zones and the final masonry work is being fixed to the building’s exterior. Extensive MEP works are taking place inside the building, including the fitting of ventilation services. The false ceilings are being put in place in the lobby and the outdoor facilities are being tiled. There is large amounts of activity across the entire building.
- Aluminium cladding complete
- Masonry on the exterior is nearing completion
- False ceiling being fitted in the lobby
- Tiling of the apartments nearing completion
- Tiling of the pool area is nearing completion